Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Toot! Toot! I'm a New Design Team Member at Lasting Memories!!

So excited to announce I've mede in onto another design team, Lasting Memories!!! This is a really great layout Challenges Blog; Karen posts a new challenge every Sunday, and then you have till Saturday at 9pm to link up your entry for a chance to be chosen as Top 3! And every once in a while she may be sneaking in some fun Blog Candy too! Here's the challenge for this week, a fabulous sketch to get you scrapping:
and here's my take on the sketch:

You can see I flipped the sketch and took out one of the photos. It absolutely OK to take "artistic license" when using a sketch, that's whats part of making the layout more of your own!

Now it's your turn! Give this sketch a try and link it up over at Lasting Memories by Saturday. Then, don't forget to post a comment here letting me know you've tried the sketch & you'll be entered in my month-long Birthday Girl Challenge! (more info on that below) =)T

My Bday is coming up on February 22, and to celebrate I'll be giving away an RAK of delicious little birthday goodies- paper, stickers, ribbon and other fun embellies. I will select one winner at random on 2/22/11 (the BIG day!!!), here's 3 different ways you can enter:

1-Become a follower, or comment letting me know you're a follower.

2-Post a link to your interpretation of any-or all-of my Bday Girl Challenges (no limit on entries) in the comments section of appropriate blog post.

3-Blog about my month-long Bday Girl Challenge on your blog, and be sure to post the link here!

5 comments:

  1. Great photo's and great take on this week's sketch too! Welcome to the Lasting Memories DT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo!!! Congrats on the DT spot! Great layout, such fun photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on making the DT! Great layout and use of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the DT! Great page, I love the fun pics!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!