Friday, February 18, 2011

Imagine the Embossibilities!

The challenge at 2 Sisters is embossing. I am a big fan of heat embossing (using ink and embossing powder over a stamped image) and so I used that technique twice on the card I created for the challenge:

 
Our sponsor this week is Robin's Fetish, and us DT gals were able to use one of her fun images on our creations. Aren't these little kittens just so cute? I created my sentiment in a word doc using 2 different fonts, and printed that along with the image. Colored the kitties with my favorite coloring tool- watercolor pencils. I hope you'll stop on by the 2 Sisters challenge blog to check out all the fabulous inspiration from the DT, and then hopefully join in the challenge yourself- I'd love to see what kinds of embossing tricks you have up your sleeve! Oh- and don't forget there are TWO MORE DAYS left for my Bday Girl Challenge, read below for more info on how you can be the big winner!! =) T

My Bday is coming up on February 22, and to celebrate I'll be giving away an RAK of delicious little birthday goodies- paper, stickers, ribbon and other fun embellies. I will select one winner at random on 2/22/11 (the BIG day!!!), here's 3 different ways you can enter:

1-Become a follower, or comment letting me know you're already a follower.
2-Post a link to your interpretation of any-or all-of my Bday Girl Challenges (no limit on entries) in the comments section of appropriate blog post.
3-Blog about my month-long Bday Girl Challenge on your blog, and be sure to post the link here!

"Together" card qualifies for the following challenges:
-2 Sisters embossing
-Pile it On plaid
-Corrosive Challenge buttons
-Mojo Monday sketch
-Color Dare color scheme
-Cupcake Crafts hearts

11 comments:

  1. Cute! I love the hessian looking background to it all. Might try that. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card!
    Thanks for Piling It On :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Stunning...the colours and design are wonderful! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Cupcake this week...good luck :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable! Thanks for playing in the Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute - Thanks for playing along with the Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card! Love what you did with all those criscrosssing lines and what a cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That kitty image is darling. Thanks for joining us at the Color Dare this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card. I love the color combo. I am your newest follower.

    Burffrau @ aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am already a follower on your amazing blog! Happy Birthday to you! I hope it will be the best day ever!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! Thanks for playing along with the Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!