Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Inspiration is Everywhere- and Birthday Girl Winner!!!

Trying out a few challenges today, and just LOVE how my layout came out. This was a photo I've had of husband and dog...love the photo but just wasn't sure what direction to take when I scrapped it. So- off to the blogs for some creative inpiration and this is what we have:


It all started with this cloud border that I absolutely loved! So I made my own version by "drawing" clouds on MS Word and printing on 8 1/2 x11 CS. I cut out around the clouds making a funky little frame for my photo and placed over my background that was sprayed with smootch (my latest fav!). I dressed up my border with a few goodies- a strip of scrap fabric, a decorative paper clip from the office supply store, and a gorgeous corrugated star from Precocious Paper, don't ya just love that star? For my title, I used this prompt and cut the main word out of a corrugated sleeve from my latest coffee drive-through trip- how's that for Going Green?

And finally...after a month of little Birthday Girl Challenges, we have a winner of my yummy little RAK of Bday goodies.....Momma Said! Send me an email at frogscrapgirl@yahoo.com with your snail mail info, and I'll get these goodies out to you! =) T

"Inspiration is Everywhere" qualifies for the following challenges:
-Creative Prompts inspiration is everywhere
-XOXO scraplifted Michelle
-Scrap Whispers go green 

6 comments:

  1. This is AWESOME Tiffany! Thanks for playing along with us this week! Can't wait to see more of your work!

    Ally.
    http://creativeprompts4u.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did with this layout! That cloud border looks fabulous and such a great idea! Oh and that star is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiffany, this is fabulous! The star looks right at home beside all your creative ideas. Thank you for including some Precocious Paper :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. am so loving the cloud border too! and Smooches are totally awesome too! Glad to see the guys making a lot of layouts this month! Don't be a stranger to us!!

    Katherine (True XOXO)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the corrigated title.. great layout...
    great lift.. thanks for playing along at xoxo and hope to see you again next month .. hugs Bev xoxoxoDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. stoppin' by to check out your xoxo lift - and boy, you really made a lift your very own! it turned out super cute - not only the border, but I've never had success with corrugated letters. They fit perfectly here!

    xoxo
    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!