Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine Bear

The challenge at 2 Sisters this week is to create a card with hearts, and the DT has come up with some really great examples as inspiration, here's mine:
Isn't that little teddy just the sweetest? The Valentine Bear is an image from Patties Creations, who is one of our generous sponsors this week. I colored the teddy with watercolor pencils, and then added stickles to the heart for a little bling (although I must have gone overboard on the stickles as it made the heart a little lumpy!). Want to get in on the heart action? Go on over to 2 Sisters and add your creation to the Linky by Feb 18th! Don't forget to tell me all about your project here in the comments section, and you'll be entered in my month-long Birthday Girl Challenge! (read more about that one below). =) T

My Bday is coming up on February 22, and to celebrate I'll be giving away an RAK of delicious little birthday goodies- paper, stickers, ribbon and other fun embellies. I will select one winner at random on 2/22/11 (the BIG day!!!), here's 3 different ways you can enter:

1-Become a follower, or comment letting me know you're already a follower.

2-Post a link to your interpretation of any-or all-of my Bday Girl Challenges (no limit on entries) in the comments section of appropriate blog post.

3-Blog about my month-long Bday Girl Challenge on your blog, and be sure to post the link here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!